Hi. It’s me again. I’mposting
So here’s my second post asking for Tista cleaners. Last time I thought I got the cleaners I needed, I think 3-4 were accepted, and only one of them actually showed up to clean the chapter. (Thanks shmoke420). If you apply, you need IRC. If you apply & talk to me, I expect to see you on IRC. I don’t want you to say “okay well here’s my email firstname.lastname@example.org contact me when you need me.” to me. No. I want you to be on IRC so you can idle and I can PM you.
Currently, I have 3 permanent editors working on Tista. Nitouryu, Obxist &shmoke420 (Feel free to sexually arouse them if you have the chance to meet them). The problem is, this is not enough. We need at least 2 or 3 more cleaners to help them out. This will speed up the releasing process, and will help them from not getting burned out. If they get burned out, then I’m in big trouble for Tista & some other projects.
If you’re interested, I have a few mandatory requirements:
1) You must have Photoshop 7 or higher. You need not apply if all you have is Paint Shop Pro, or GIMP. I’m not interested in second rate programs.
2) You must be able to use IRC.Here’s the thing. I don’t like going around in 17 different places to contact 17 different people. No. Everything happens on IRC. If you can’t/don’t/won’t useIRC, don’t apply.
3) You need to have a good attitude & sense of humour. I’ll behonest. I’ll probably end up criticizing you one way or another. Don’t take it personally, I’m doing it for your own good. If I didn’t give a shit about you, I’d probably tell you “yeah yeah it’s fine” so that you’ll leave me alone. I also often make crude jokes with my staff members and vice versa. I’ll probably make some jokes where you might think “Gollllly, he’s awfully rude.”, but take it as it is; A joke. In reality, we’re actually really nice people. I swear!
4) You need to have read a manga editing tutorial prior to applying. There are a few editing tutorials on the net (Hint hint, Unblessed’s outdated guide works), I just need you to read one and at the very least know the editing basics. You should know how to rotate, how to level properly with an adjustment layer, how to crop, and how to make a new layer for all of your editing changes (Ctrl+Shift+N). Prior experience, however, is not required. But it’s a huge plus!
5) You need to do a simple, single page editing test. Doesn’t get much more simple than that, right? (Scroll down a tiny bit for the test page)
6) You may be cleaning another project time to time. Between the time it takes to clean a chapter & the wait, you’ll probably be doing nothing. We work on some oneshots occasionally. We’re working on one from Weekly Shounen Jump right now actually. So, you maybe be asked to do 2-3+ pages from another series.
If these 5 requirements work for you, and you feel like helping Tista smile as she’s killing these hideous men, apply!
The way it works is, I’ll upload a single page for you, and I want you to clean it. Simple stuff. Click Here For The Test Page
What I want you to do is this:
-Open the PSD file in Photoshop.
-Make a new layer to work on. (Ctrl+shift+n)
-Clean away. Just so you know, the Burn and Dodge tools don’t work. You’ll need to use the Brush. In case you’re wondering, noyou cannot touch the background layer. If you clean the background layer, you get an automatic fail.
-Once you’re done, you save the PSD file. You Save For Web into a PNG file. You .rar the two together (The Original PSD file & The PNG file). Then, you logon IRC and you PM me (GGpX). If I’m asleep or AFK for a long period of time(Which happens— Unlike common belief, I do sleep 3 hours night while being on the comp. the other 21 hours) and you can’t stick around, either register on our forums or leave me your email. I’ll contact you.
Well, I think that’s all. If you have any questions, ask in the comments. Don’t apply via the comments section.
Have a good one.
Hi. It’s me again. I’mposting